Module 1: Foundations of Leadership
- Week 1: Where You’re Headed
- Mission, Vision, Purpose and Goal Setting
- Week 2: How Will I Get There
- Assess leadership skills, identify gaps, strength finders, Foundation in leadership
- Week 3: How Fast Will You Go
- High personal energy, elements of high energy relationships, establishing connection, power of vulnerability
- Week 4: Identify who you will choose to join you
- What it takes and how to keep it going
"Hand's down Jen is the real thing. You've got to hear her speak. Dental teams need to hear Jen speak so they can work together in peace and harmony. You need to hear Jen speak so you don't secrete a lot of cortisol and end up having a heart attack. She is the number one stress management expert in dentistry!"
Howard Farran; CEO and Founder, DentalTown-Phoenix, AZ
" My practice was 8 years old when I started with Jen and now it is just over 10 years. In the two years since we've been working together I've had tremendous satisfaction in what I do. I don't feel like I work hard. I feel happy and satisfied and I'm glad that I asked Jen to come help me. "
Dr. Sharon Bader
" I have been working with Jen for two months and have seen significant improvements and potential. We are excited to continue working with Jen. "
Dr. Christopher Tiu, Twin Falls, Idaho
" We set specific 6-month goals for our office and we had certain things that we needed to accomplish. Jen has helped us get there from a numbers standpoint, from an organizational standpoint, and she has taken our office and transformed it into what we really wanted it to be. "